Re: Off-Topic- Greetings and best wishes

I thought I would work to my early 60's. After the Dot Com bust, I decided I would have to work until I died. With the events of the last few months, it's looks like I will have to work until I'm deader. Time for ice cream.....

David Fisher wrote:
Bill:

We have to eat healthy so we can live longer so we can work longer
So we can pay more taxes so we can pay off the multi-trillion dollar
Wall Street Bailout so the guys at AIG and Lehman that leveraged bogus
Securities 30:1 can make it to Big Sur and play golf and get facials.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Fisher and Partners - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
319 A Street Boston 02210