Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Horizontal Irregularities[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Horizontal Irregularities
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:51:41 EST
That is the way I read and understand the issue as well. But the connections to collectors would be the diaphragm nailing. So it is easier to design the entire diaphragm edge with the increased load.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
In a message dated 11/4/2008 7:23:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com writes:
From reading sec. 22.214.171.124, it seems clear to me that it is only the connection that needs to be increased 25%, not the actual diaphragm shear forces.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Horizontal Irregularities
- Next by Subject: The How and Why of Arctic Char in Ireland.
- Previous by thread: Re: Horizontal Irregularities
- Next by thread: fall protection systems