Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Off-Topic- Greetings and best wishes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Off-Topic- Greetings and best wishes
- From: "Jim Getaz" <jgetaz(--nospam--at)shockeyprecast.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 07:28:46 -0500
Thank you for the good wishes, but see what you started.
I have been waiting for today (the day after election) since summer when I realized SEAINT did not have all the political traffic of 2004, to thank you all from refraining. And thank you all for keeping yesterday’s OT posts humorous – Tahiti and Finest Kind Martinis, etc., not to mention that ambiguous “vehicle door” from my last post ;-).
- Prev by Subject: Re: Off-Topic- Greetings and best wishes
- Next by Subject: Old Gypsum Bulb Tee Roof System
- Previous by thread: Re: Off-Topic- Greetings and best wishes
- Next by thread: Buoyancy