Re: Green Roof Live Loads

I would agree with Will Haynes.  If designed for 100psf, that leaves the potential for a vertical addition of at least one level considering the foundations are conservatively designed for the higher LL.  The LFRS would need to be looked at when that time arrives.  Just something to consider.

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 5:30 AM, William Haynes <gtg740p(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
I would use 100psf everywhere.

Will

--
David Topete, SE