Re: More Plywood Diaphragm ?'s

Note "d" is in the nail size column for 10d nailing...  note "c" takes precedence at the tighter nail spacing.  And, i agree that note "g" allows 2x intermediate members for field nailing.  It leads me to believe that the you can use either value listed.  Obviously the lower value would be more conservative for your design...  I'll be curious to check the NDS Commentary for an explanation on the two values being listed...  Good question, Doug.