Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Can anybody answer this?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Can anybody answer this?
- From: "Murvin Ragaven" <mragaven(--nospam--at)gibb.intnet.mu>
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:04:19 +0400
I have a simple question concerning contractual issues:
Will a Contractor be in breach of contract (assume FIDIC IV 1987 CoC are used ) if the Employer instructs him to carry out work during the defects liability period after the Contractor has demobilised and a Taking Over certificate has been issued and the Contractor refuses to do so?
This is always
assuming that there is nothing to the contrary in the Contract Documents.
This email is intended solely for the addressee(s) and the information it contains is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient (a) please delete this email and inform the sender as soon as possible, and (b) any copying, distribution or other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Every effort is made to keep our network free from viruses. However you should review this email message as well as any attachment thereto for viruses. We take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be transferred via this email and we do not accept any liability for damage that you sustain as a result of software viruses.
- Prev by Subject: re: C & C vs MWFRS
- Next by Subject: RE: Can anybody answer this?
- Previous by thread: Re: More Plywood Diaphragm ?'s
- Next by thread: RE: Can anybody answer this?