Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Twisting of rebar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Twisting of rebar
- From: "Steve Gordin" <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:43:33 -0800
I can see how a long enough rebar can be twisted 360 degrees. The thing is - will is stay that way, or can the needed plastic (permanent) torsional deformation to 90 degrees be achieved without rendering the rebar non-usable?
By the way, coming from so many grateful engineers, those beers may be really bad for your health. Hopefully, as it goes now, the government will force you to stay healthy...
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Twisting of rebar
- Next by Subject: RE: Twisting of rebar
- Previous by thread: RE: Twisting of rebar
- Next by thread: RE: Twisting of rebar