Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SS "slip critical"[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SS "slip critical"
- From: jrc1050(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:29:16 -0500
Does anyone have any information and/or experience regarding "slip critical" connections applied to stainless steel structures, grades 316 and 304. Is there any certified testing data available and where do I find it? Considering the difference in coefficient of friction, can the problem be overcome with larger diameter bolts?
Coyne Industrial Services
- Prev by Subject: RE: Square notch on wf beams
- Next by Subject: Stainless Steel Wire Hangers for indoor pool
- Previous by thread: RE: Slab on grade >>> Sunday!
- Next by thread: Soldier Beam Retaining Wall Design Practice