Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Roof height for A-Frame[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Roof height for A-Frame
- From: "David Topete" <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:54:57 -0800
Where would the "roof height" be defined for a "single-story" structure with enough volume below the roof (12:12 pitch) that creates a second floor? The gable ends extend to the roof ridge, while the rafters bear on a pony wall +18" above the second floor. The second floor is 11'-0" above the ground floor. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. TIA.
David Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Retaining Wall Design Practice (Seismic)
- Next by Subject: Re: Roof height for A-Frame
- Previous by thread: RE: Retaining Wall Design Practice (Seismic)
- Next by thread: RE: Roof height for A-Frame