Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Southern Calif residential Engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Southern Calif residential Engineers
- From: "sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com" <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 02:08:21 GMT
I am still going at the same rate of about 4 new jobs each week- all for individual houses,or buildings- mostly additions, but some other things such as horse corrals, providing plans for additions as much as 20 yrs. old but with no permits, a fact which has come to the attention of the City of LA or other nearby cities, such as Beverly Hills. But things have slowed down in that the Building Depts. have shorter lines and turn-around times )1-3 weeks for first plan check with LA.(1 week if you pay 50% more plan check fee and 3 weeks if you pay regular plan check fee.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
A New Way to Get Free & Discounted Offers -- FreeInternet.com!
- Prev by Subject: Southern Calif residential Engineers
- Next by Subject: Special Concrete Shear Walls
- Previous by thread: Southern Calif residential Engineers
- Next by thread: Re: seaint Digest for 18 Oct 2008