From: Stuart, Matthew [mailto:mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 9:36 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Water Bag Load Testing

I am looking for any contacts you may have for contractors in the US that are capable of using water bags for load testing of an existing structure.

Thanks

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate

CMX

200 Route 9

Manalapan, NJ 07726

732-577-9000 (Ext. 1285)

908-309-8657 (Cell)

732-298-9441 (Fax)

mstuart(--nospam--at)CMXEngineering.com

Adjunct Professor

P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science

Masters of Structural Engineering Program

Room 405

Fritz Lab

Lehigh University

13 East Packer Avenue