RE: Flush Moment end plate connections

Daniel Li, PE has been writing spreadsheet shareware for years.  (see http://www.engineering-international.com/)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerard Madden, SE [mailto:gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 3:47 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Flush Moment end plate connections

I wrote one for RBS's that took about 40 hours of my time, extended end plate is going to be likely more work. See the new AISC provisions for prequalification before you begin.

Don't know of any commercial software, but there is a guy who sells spreadsheets in So-Cal, Li I think is the last name, he may have one.

-gm