RE: Water Bag Load Testing

The crawl space under the structure is less than 4 feet with no utilities. If it goes it goes and would have gone next summer anyway so the City just has to make repairs a little sooner than it would have been required, except only water bags and no people will be involved.

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate

CMX