Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Limit on pour height?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Limit on pour height?
- From: "Bill Allen" <t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:32:54 -0800
I've got a residential project where there is going to be a new basement. The basement walls are cast in place concrete. The owner is asking me if there is a four foot height limit per pour. I know of a four foot height limit per "lift" in masonry construction, but this is new to me. Of course, I don't do a lot of CIP walls.
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers
- Prev by Subject: RE: Limit on Pour Height
- Next by Subject: RE: Limit on pour height?
- Previous by thread: Re: 20,000 more engineers...
- Next by thread: RE: Limit on pour height?