Re: Limit on pour height?

Title: Re: Limit on pour height?
Bill,

This a means and methods issue that belongs to the concrete sub that has to do with his
form's ability to withstand the pressure of wet concrete. If his forms are capable, there
are no limits to a "lift" that I am aware of

Tarek Mokhtar, SE
Laguna Beach, Ca

Bill

I would put the questions to the contractor ...his bracing and shoring will make all the difference. Most owners have not understanding until the forms give way and it is always the engineers fault because you talked about the subject.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA