From: Bill Allen
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 18:32
Subject: Limit on pour height?

I've got a residential project where there is going to be a new basement. The basement walls are cast in place concrete. The owner is asking me if there is a four foot height limit per pour. I know of a four foot height limit per "lift" in masonry construction, but this is new to me. Of course, I don't do a lot of CIP walls.

CBC 2007.

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS