RE: Seismic code for Iraq

List Members:

I have been approached to provide structural design service for a project in Iraq.  I am looking for some info on lateral design requirements.  I presume the US Army would have some sort of design manual for Iraq.  Is anybody aware of one – I would appreciate a web link to such a document.

Does anyone have access to the wide flange steel beam section properties – the drawings call for HEA240, HEA300, and IPE360.  I believe these conform to European standards.

Gautam