Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Seismic code for Iraq[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Seismic code for Iraq
- From: "Gautam Manandhar" <Gautam_Manandhar(--nospam--at)ci.richmond.ca.us>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:50:45 -0800
I have been approached to provide structural
design service for a project in
Does anyone have access to the wide flange steel beam section properties – the drawings call for HEA240, HEA300, and IPE360. I believe these conform to European standards.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Seismic Charges
- Next by Subject: Re: Seismic code for Iraq
- Previous by thread: RE: doubler plates
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic code for Iraq