Re: Seismic code for Iraq

There is a UFC document listing seismic and wind criteria for global military installations.  I Believe it is UFC 3-310-00.  Search http://www.wbdg.org/ccb/browse_cat.php?o=29&c=4,

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Gautam Manandhar <Gautam_Manandhar(--nospam--at)ci.richmond.ca.us> wrote:

List Members:

I have been approached to provide structural design service for a project in Iraq.  I am looking for some info on lateral design requirements.  I presume the US Army would have some sort of design manual for Iraq.  Is anybody aware of one – I would appreciate a web link to such a document.

Does anyone have access to the wide flange steel beam section properties – the drawings call for HEA240, HEA300, and IPE360.  I believe these conform to European standards.

Gautam

--
David Topete, SE