Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Seismic code for Iraq[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Seismic code for Iraq
- From: "Deviationz" <deviationz(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 07:53:47 -0500
I don’t know how legal the website is….but here is a very good link with structural shapes and properties
Or an alternate link on ArcelorMittal
Thanks for your response.
From: Alexander Bausk
On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 12:50 AM, Gautam Manandhar <Gautam_Manandhar(--nospam--at)ci.richmond.ca.us> wrote:
Does anyone have access to the wide flange steel beam section properties – the drawings call for HEA240, HEA300, and IPE360. I believe these conform to European standards.
Check with this Frelok catalogue:
It has detailed IPE sections description on page 33, and HEA sections on page 34.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Seismic code for Iraq
- Next by Subject: Re: Seismic code for Iraq
- Previous by thread: RE: Seismic code for Iraq
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic code for Iraq