From: Gautam Manandhar [mailto:Gautam_Manandhar(--nospam--at)ci.richmond.ca.us]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 8:13 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Seismic code for Iraq

Alex:

Thanks for your response.

Gautam, SE

From: Alexander Bausk [mailto:bauskas(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 3:13 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 12:50 AM, Gautam Manandhar <Gautam_Manandhar(--nospam--at)ci.richmond.ca.us> wrote:

Does anyone have access to the wide flange steel beam section properties – the drawings call for HEA240, HEA300, and IPE360.  I believe these conform to European standards.

Check with this Frelok catalogue:

http://www.frelok.ee/products_eng.pdf

It has detailed IPE sections description on page 33, and HEA sections on page 34.

Regards,
Alex.

--

Alexander Bausk