Wind Loading Reference

Hello,
I am looking for a book that explains in detail with some examples how to determine wind loads for structures based on ASCE 7-05. I am specially interested in an example showing how to determine building loads and then cladding loads for the same structure. Any recommendations?

JJ

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.