From: "Conrad Harrison" <sch.tectonic(--nospam--at)bigpond.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Progressive collapse

As far as I am aware there is no commercial software at present for
progressive collapse, just research. Also progressive collapse is more a
qualitative issue than quantitative.

Any frame analysis software with a programmable interface would be helpful
for the analysis. Without the programmable interface simply copy the model,
delete the members and change the loads. With a programmable interface
automatically delete members and change loads using the one model, and
search for the critical condition.
Regards

Conrad Harrison

B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust