RE: Progressive collapse

Cairo:

Our firm has also used on numerous occasions SAP2000 Non-Linear for the analysis of actual steel moment frames needing to be designed and checked for DoD and GSA progressive collapse requirements.  For even more refined (nitty gritty stuff), we have been involved with projects using LSDYNA.

Feel free to call me directly for more details.  Hope this is helpful.

Take Care,

Henry Gallart, S.E.

Sr. Vice President

SidePlate Systems, Inc.