Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete Beam with Axial Loading[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Structural Engineers International <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete Beam with Axial Loading
- From: "John J. Treff" <jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:41:43 +0000
Does anyone have an example of the design of a rectangular concrete beam subjected to axial loads (tension/compression)? Of course, besides its common flexural and shear loads.|
Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.
- Prev by Subject: Fwd: Compression check
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete Beam with Axial Loading
- Previous by thread: Re: Use old 2D autocad typical details when putting plans together in Revit?
- Next by thread: Re: Concrete Beam with Axial Loading