Re: Arkansas

Yes, the structural was within the Arkansas Fire Prevention Code when I last designed there about 2 years ago. It looks like it is the same way according to the ICC link given (IBC 2006 plus Arkansas amendments is within the Fire Prevention package).

Will

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:36 AM, Mike Jones <mike.maryjones(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 6:13 AM, Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc.
<design(--nospam--at)hodgsoneng.ca> wrote:
> Can anybody pls tell me what is the building code for Arkansas? TIA
> Gary

Based on the IBC 2006 code,

http://www.iccsafe.org/e/prodshow.html?prodid=5441BNL07&

M.