Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Cost Effective Mechanical Lap Splice?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Cost Effective Mechanical Lap Splice?
- From: "Bill Allen" <t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:26:22 -0800
I'm working on a project where the contractor has installed too short of a dowel coming out of a footing for a retaining wall. I've considered excess reinforcement, but the required lap is still more than what I have.
What is the most cost effective lap splice?
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers
- Prev by Subject: RE: Corrosion Protection for long-term non-cast rebars
- Next by Subject: Re: Cost Effective Mechanical Lap Splice?
- Previous by thread: Re: Arkansas
- Next by thread: Re: Cost Effective Mechanical Lap Splice?