RE: Cost Effective Mechanical Lap Splice?

Bill,

Concrete is not my thing. But curious, why or how does increasing the compressive strength of concrete increase the strength of bond between steel and concrete? Assuming that is what lap length is about.

Regards

Conrad Harrison

B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust

Adelaide