Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: public works projects[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: public works projects
- From: "sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com" <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 01:56:07 GMT
There are dozens of companies which have been in PW for many years. Some specialize in sanitary projects (sewers, treatment plants, storm drains). Some specialize in bridges and highways. Architects get into the field with public buildings. Some projects are design-build and a few are designed by agency staff engineers.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Public Words Director of 6 cities in So. CA over a 35 yrs. period.
Love Graphic Design? Find a school near you. Click Now.
- Prev by Subject: public works projects
- Next by Subject: RE: public works projects
- Previous by thread: public works projects
- Next by thread: RE: public works projects