RE: Inground Pool Design

bok, bok, bok...

-----Original Message-----
From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 8:58 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Inground Pool Design

Michel:

If you can, leave this to the "pool contractor"

In my experience, its more of an "art" than a "science"

I worked in an office years ago where one of the other SEs tried
To "design" an in-ground pool inside a school.

It leaked...terribly.

David L. Fisher SE PE
International Project Manager
The Food Water Energy Company/movewithus international
Trinity House
Cambridge Business Park
Cambridge CB4 0WZ
United Kingdom