To: seaint
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 9:33 AM
Subject: Alaska Arctic Engineering Courses

I'm looking into getting a PE in Alaska (by comity) and was wondering if others in this group know of other alternatives for completing the arctic engineering requirement.  I've found the three universities (U of Washington, U of Alaska - Anchorage & Fairbanks) that offer courses but am interested in knowing if anyone knows if any courses are available to be taken remotely.

This is going to be an expensive license if I need to take a week off to attend a University course at a remote location.  Any alternatives?

Paul.
Phoenix, AZ