Re: Alaska Arctic Engineering Courses

Hey Paul, I took that course through the on line set-up, Class was through Univ of Alaska Anchorage, School of Engineering. ES AC030 was the course name.  Professor Hannele Zubeck.  On line in weekly parts, with a timed final at the end. Straight forward....

try

--- On Tue, 12/9/08, Paul Blomberg <paul.blomberg(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
From: Paul Blomberg <paul.blomberg(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
Subject: Alaska Arctic Engineering Courses
To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 8:33 AM

I'm looking into getting a PE in Alaska (by comity) and was wondering if others in this group know of other alternatives for completing the arctic engineering requirement.  I've found the three universities (U of Washington, U of Alaska - Anchorage & Fairbanks) that offer courses but am interested in knowing if anyone knows if any courses are available to be taken remotely.

This is going to be an expensive license if I need to take a week off to attend a University course at a remote location.  Any alternatives?

Paul.
Phoenix, AZ