Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:58:35 -0800
From: d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Pressure treatment of wood

Well, i remember when i built my backyard deck applying a treatment by JASCO(?) which was intended to provide a similar effect on the PT wood.

The other option is to specify Strandguard (or equiv) which is a PT manufactured LSL by TrusJoist/iLevel/Weyerhauser, intended for sill plate usage.  Good Luck.