From: DA ENGINEERING [mailto:dnae(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:17 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: foundation and slab for houses affected by fire

Hi
Just wonder how others engineers deal with foundations and slab on grade for houses burned out by fire

1- remove and replace or
2- reuse it

1s there a company inspect and certify that stand behind it
what about the damage for concrete , steel and visqueen?

thanks for input in advance

if you know a company will inspect foundation and slab for burned out houses in Orange county, Los Angeles County, CA
please E-mail me in private or post it

Thanks
Dave A., PE.