friction angle of saturated soil.

I am evaluating an underground oil water separator.  Basically a large submerged rectangular concrete tank.   While  considering the dead load contribution of the of the overlying  saturated soil on the foundation to resist the hydrostatic pressure, what angle of friction (if any) can I use in order to increase the volume.  Currently I am only taking the vertical  projected area of saturated soil that is  directly above the exterior projection of the foundation.

Thanks

Mike