RE: foundation and slab for houses affected by fire

Jim,

Yes, that's been my experience doing fire restoration designs.

So he used a blow torch to swat a fly did he? That's a crying shame. I imagine the contents were more valuable than the structure.

Happy Holidays,
Dave Gaines

Dave Gaines, P.E.

Structural Project Engineer
HDR ONE COMPANY | Many Solutions
251 S. Lake Ave, Suite 1000
Pasadena, CA 91101
T: 626.584.4960
F: 626.584.1750
email: david.gaines(--nospam--at)hdrinc.com