RE: Wind Load on Wood Fence

Ralph,

God help me—I can picture a committee writing a lunar engineering standard and debating how conservative the design loads should be on a lunar fence.

I’ve either spent too much time at standards committees and building code hearings, or read too much science fiction.

Quite possibly both. 8-)

Gary

Gary J. Ehrlich, PE
1201 15th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005
ph: 202-266-8545  or 800-368-5242 x8545
fax: 202-266-8369
gehrlich(--nospam--at)nahb.com

Attend the 2009 International Builders' Show
January 20-23, 2009, Las Vegas, NV
www.BuildersShow.com