Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Wind forces[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Wind forces
- From: HBAP(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:06:46 EST
Ahhh, for the good ol' days!
From the UBC 1949:
Sec. 2307 (b): For purposes of design the wind pressure shall be taken upon the gross area of the vertical projection of buildings and structures at not less than 15 psf for those portions of the building less than sixty feet (60') above ground . . . ".
Hugh Brooks, SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Wind force -- codes, building design, officials, etc.
- Next by Subject: Re: Wind forces
- Previous by thread: Special Concrete Shear Walls
- Next by thread: Re: Wind forces