Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Wind Load on Wood Fence[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Wind Load on Wood Fence
- From: "Pinyon Engineering" <timrudolph(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:21:36 -0800
Hi - Remember for the new code stuff - posted on the SEAOC web site in the software portion is a Excel spreadsheet made by an SE - see text below for a description - the sheet is comprehensive - look at it before you write you own. includes wind, seismic and more. I found it very helpful to transition to the new code.
no affiliation with the writer of the sheet but - thankyou for writting it
IBC 2006 & ASCE7-05 edition
The application is created by Yo Ratanapeanchai, SE. This spreadsheet is intended as an educational tool for learning and understanding of the IBC 2006 and ASCE 7-05. It will perform both Fire Life Safety (chapter 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15 and 29) and Structural (Snow, Wind and Earthquake Load, Chapter 16 and ASCE7-05) .The application is freeware, so feel free to distribute, modify or use in anyway you see fit. Password protection is in place on some of the Worksheets and will not be given due to data integrity of the original development. Report by fax or email any errors or suggestions you may have. This will be greatly appreciated.
Located at SEAOC.ORG - in the software section
- Prev by Subject: RE: Wind Load on Wood Fence
- Next by Subject: RE: Wind Load on Wood Fence
- Previous by thread: RE: Wind Load on Wood Fence
- Next by thread: Special Concrete Shear Walls