Re: Radiant Floor System on Plywood Subfloor

"What is the maximum allowable set for water?"  I am unclear about what you're asking...  Are you asking what to add to the uniform DL of the floor?  it wouldn't be much...  I'd use 8-10 psf  per inch of gypcrete topping that the radiant system is encased in.