Best Wishes

Fellow engineers,

        I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

        For those who do not celebrate Christmas I wish you a happy, healthy, and prosperous year for 2009.

        I am painfully aware that some of you, particularly the younger ones, may be facing hard times over the next several months.  I hope and pray that these difficult times will be short lived.  One small piece of advice I can offer is "Don't despair; even this shall pass if we persevere."  Remember, tough times don't last; tough people do.  Just don't give up!

My very best regards to all of you,

H. Daryl Richardson,
Calgary, Canada