Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Best Wishes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Best Wishes
- From: "Daryl Richardson" <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:28:24 -0700
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
For those who do not celebrate Christmas I wish you a happy, healthy, and prosperous year for 2009.
I am painfully aware that some of you, particularly the younger ones, may be facing hard times over the next several months. I hope and pray that these difficult times will be short lived. One small piece of advice I can offer is "Don't despair; even this shall pass if we persevere." Remember, tough times don't last; tough people do. Just don't give up!
My very best regards to all of you,
H. Daryl Richardson,
- Prev by Subject: beam col connection at OMF
- Next by Subject: Building Code and Other National Standards
- Previous by thread: Merry Christmas
- Next by thread: [no subject]