Topped Hollow Core Slab and CMU Wall Construction

I doing a topped hollow core slab with CMU bearing walls.  I’m wondering when the topping is installed.  Is it before the next story CMU walls are constructed or after?  I started detailing it as the topping is placed prior to the CMU wall construction, but now I’m having 2nd thoughts.  If the topping is put on first then the next story walls bear on the topping.  If the wall goes up first then the CMU bears directly on the plank.  I don’t think it matters for the strength of the hollow core slab because the moment is small at the ends and the topping does not help in shear at the ends.  It seems to me it is a matter of construction sequencing.  My guess is that the 2nd floor wall will proceed before the topping is placed.

Have I made correct assumptions, or should I keep the details with the wall bearing on the topping?

Thanks.

Rich