Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Wind Load Topographic Effects[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Wind Load Topographic Effects
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 15:12:07 EST
Now the tough question if you have a rectangular building say 20 x 40ft. When you calculate the wind load for the long side do you use 40' or 44.7' ?? Then what is length for the short side 20' or 28.3' ??
I am not sure for short direction. any ideas ?
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
In a message dated 12/30/2008 9:35:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, metamorphs96(--nospam--at)gmail.com writes:
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wind Load Topographic Effects
- Next by Subject: Wind Loading Reference
- Previous by thread: Re: Wind Load Topographic Effects
- Next by thread: happy new year