RE: Multi-Lat 2008

Thank you for the request and recommendation. Multi-Lat is still being worked on, but not as quickly as I had hoped. Work on non-compliant failing structures since September has kept me pretty busy and Multi-Lat™ had to take a back seat. Furthermore, I am lacking for Beta input other than one or two on a list of over 20 beta testers who wanted to participate. I still have much work to do and do not anticipate the release of the software until sometime this summer or early fall at best.

The Dead load design, lateral distribution of force through diaphragms and exterior walls (base shear calculations) as well as the Seismic section of the spreadsheet is done. I am presently working on the Wind module to be followed by the multi-story shear wall distribution and a user’s guide. I have not updated my blog page for a while as trying to maintain a cash flow appears to be of immediate concern to me.

Please write me privately at dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net to be placed on a notification list as to when a beta will be ready. Only those who truly contribute useful feedback will be provided with a full finished program and all access rights to tech support and on-going updates. This is important to me to insure accuracy in the program.

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer (C-41250)

Structural Engineering

54625 Avenida Bermudas

La Quinta, CA. 92253

Phone: 760.564.0884 (phone, fax and messages)

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net