Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Mailing Design Documents[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Mailing Design Documents
- From: "SGE Structural" <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:49:12 -0800
How can that be?
Two packages sent by USPS (Priority Mail, traceable, about 2 days): $18.68
Fedex (Ground, 2 days, traceable): $13.28
This means that for the same (actually, less) service USPS charges 41% more.
AFAIK, Fedex is not filing for bankruptcy or being bailed out.
How can USPS be that ineffective?!
V. Steve Gordin, SE
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.200 / Virus Database: 270.10.3/1877 - Release Date: 05.01.2009 19:20
- Prev by Subject: RE: Low alkali cement
- Next by Subject: Maximum seismic sway
- Previous by thread: RE: Wind design on hillside and slopes - tools
- Next by thread: RE: Wind design on hillside and slopes - tools