RE: Wind design on hillside and slopes - tools

You can get a good set of electronic topo maps from DeLorme.  It only costs
$100 for the whole US.  That is what I have used when have done the topo
factor on some projects.  It will let you located site (most of time) by
street address...or you can always use lat and long.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI