Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Paying for clarification[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Paying for clarification
- From: "sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com" <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 04:24:42 GMT
Dennis and others:
I am in agreement with this discussion. I thought I was one of the few who was not understanding the new wind and seismic procedures, especially why we supposedly need about 16 different levels of wind for a simple structure such as a house or garage..No one that I know of is using these rediculous measures for simple structures.
I note that we designers are not the only ones confused. The plan checkers are equally in the dark.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Domain Registration - Click Here
- Prev by Subject: RE: Paying for clarification
- Next by Subject: RE: Paying for clarification
- Previous by thread: Re: Paying for clarification
- Next by thread: RE: Paying for clarification