RE: Paying for clarification

Dennis and others:

I am in agreement with this discussion. I thought I was one of the few who was not understanding the new wind and seismic procedures, especially why we supposedly need about 16 different levels of wind for a simple structure such as a house or garage..No one that I know of is using these rediculous measures for simple structures.

I note that we designers are not the only ones confused. The plan checkers are equally in the dark.

Stan Scholl, P.E.

Laguna Beach, CA

Domain Registration - Click Here