RE: Paying for clarification

David:

True.

I have also heard horror stories like you describe.

My favorite deals with a high rise that was built in San Diego a few years ago.

The firm doing the PEER REVIEW made more (in fees) than the SEOR.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Fisher and Partners - Cayman

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610

319 A Street Boston 02210