Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Expert Witness Course[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>, <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Expert Witness Course
- From: "Bob Fennema" <Bob(--nospam--at)fennema.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 16:25:21 -0800
The courses offered by SEAK www.seak.com are good. You can also come to San Diego in February and attend the Forensic Expert Witness Assciation's conference. Look it up at www.forensic.org. Three days of really good training in being an expert witness.
Bob Fennema, PE
4819 La Cruz Dr
La Mesa CA 91941
>>> akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com 1/7/2009 7:30:28 AM >>>
Has anyone been to one of these courses or this one specifically, or have another one they can recommend?
Applying Expertise as an Engineering Expert Witness
Andrew Kester, P.E.
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
Orlando, Florida 32803
- Prev by Subject: Expert Witness Course
- Next by Subject: RE: Expert Witness Course
- Previous by thread: RE: Expert Witness Course
- Next by thread: odd list issue