Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Paying for clarification[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Paying for clarification
- From: "Gautam Manandhar" <Gautam_Manandhar(--nospam--at)ci.richmond.ca.us>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:48:01 -0800
I agree with you that the designer should get it right in the first place. Mt attitude is that I am human and can (and will) make mistakes. To me, a good plan checker is a second set of eyes. I would rather he catch my mistakes rather that the contractor.
From: Gil Brock
don’t want the plan checker signing off my work because I am a 60-ish
year old white haired engineer who he believes has the great knowledge of
experience to rely upon.
Prestressed Concrete Design Consultants Pty. Ltd. (ABN 84 003 163 586)
Ph +61 7 3807 8022
- Prev by Subject: Re: Paying for clarification
- Next by Subject: RE: Paying for clarification
- Previous by thread: RE: Paying for clarification
- Next by thread: RE: Paying for clarification