Re: Catenary

My office mates dispute my insistence that I'm lazy, so we've agreed to call it "efficient" instead :-)
Jordan

Thor Tandy wrote:
Hi Conrad.

Supports are at different levels.  It's actually on a 30deg slope, which is
why I considered it significant enough to check.  Had it been less than
10deg I probably wouldn't have bothered.

Thanks to all the responses, I now have several references that will guide
me through it all.  I was going to do it from basics but I figured the work
was already done.  I'm lazy anyway, and I like "plug & play" :^)

Thor