Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Wind Provision Seminar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Don Gilbert" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Wind Provision Seminar
- From: "Jeff Coronado" <jeff(--nospam--at)jcseconsultants.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:26:07 -0800
I was trying to register on line but the cost is shown as $175 + $125 for a total of $300. The flier shows it as $125. Which is correct?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wind loads: ASD or Strength?
- Next by Subject: wood glue
- Previous by thread: re: multiple subjects
- Next by thread: IBC 2006